Abstract categories may be modified from year to year.
Notes on category section:
- All studies of infants, children, or adolescents should be submitted to Category (P) Pediatrics and Adolescents
- All resistance studies and trials should be submitted to category (I) HIV Drug Resistance
- All studies of Hepatitis (including A, B, C, and E in monoinfection or HIV coinfection) should be submitted to category (J) Hepatitis Viruses and Liver Complications
- Diagnostics: Studies of new technologies related to HIV drug resistance, complications, tuberculosis, other opportunistic infections, hepatitis, or malignancies should be submitted to those specific categories. Studies applying new HIV diagnostics in populations should be submitted to category (R) Testing
- Population and Cost Modeling: Studies that include research on demography, population impact, modeling, and cost-effectiveness should be submitted to the relevant topical category. Reviewers of these abstracts will include individuals with modeling expertise