The process for claiming CME credits, ABIM MOC points, or a certificate of participation is now open. To complete the claiming process, please follow the below steps.
BEFORE YOU CLAIM:
The claiming process can only be completed once. Be sure to watch all of the on-demand recordings of all of the sessions you plan to claim credits for prior to beginning the claiming process.
Also, if you have not already done so, please take a few minutes to complete the overall evaluation for virtual CROI 2021 here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/vCROI2021-Overall-Evaluation
HOW TO CLAIM CME CREDITS, ABIM MOC POINTS, OR A CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION:
- Go to http://www.iasusa.org/ and log in to your IAS-USA account.
- Hover over your name and click My Activities.
- Find the relevant activity in the table and, in the far-right column, click on activity title or the gray check mark icon (✓).
- Complete the posttest by clicking on Virtual 2021 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections Posttest under Lessons.
- Select the sessions you attended from the session menu. Note: If you are claiming ABIM MOC points, you will need a passing score of 70%. You can retry questions as you go, you do not need to wait until the end to retake the test.
- When you get to the end of the posttest, click Certificate Request located at the bottom of the Thank You page to complete the claim form.
- If you only want to claim a certificate of participation, select No when asked if you are a licensed physician.
- If you are claiming ABIM MOC points, you will need to provide your ABIM MOC ID number and date of birth.
A certificate will then be available for you to print. You can also view your certificate from your IAS–USA account under My Activities. Find the relevant activity in the table and, in the far-right column, click on the green sunburst icon (✺) to print your certificate.