Each CROI registrant is required to book hotel accommodations via the CROI registration and housing system.
The few exceptions include:
- Registrant lives in the Chicago area (ie, address within 50 miles of the McCormick Place Convention Center).
- Registrant is sharing a room with an approved CROI attendee with accommodations booked via the CROI housing system.
- Other exceptions as approved by the CROI Organizer.
Housing exemption requests are reviewed on a weekly basis. Those requesting an exemption will be put on a registration waitlist to allow priority to those attendees booking within the CROI hotel block. CROI has financial obligations to our contracted hotels, and failure to meet those obligations could result in substantial fines and penalties that could increase the CROI registration fee. Thank you for your understanding.
Registrants who book accommodations outside the CROI housing system may have their CROI registration cancelled, and that spot given to another qualified applicant.
Please note: Registration and housing will close in February 12, 2021, unless the registration limit of 4000 has been reached.
Policies (Please read carefully.)
- Only approved CROI registrants may book CROI hotel rooms. Criteria for attendance can be found here.
- Each approved registrant must book their hotel accommodations via the CROI housing system. Group bookings are not permitted.
- Hotel reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Please book your hotel room as soon as possible, as housing is expected to fill to capacity.
- The McCormick Place Convention Center is the primary location for most conference events.