Seattle | February 13-16, 2017
The complete and final Abstract e-Book (flip book or PDF version) is now available for public download.
Please note that conference materials in PDF format require Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher to view. Viewing flip book requires Adobe Flash player plugin.
Abstracts and Other Materials
Program and Abstract e-Book
Note: If you have troubles downloading or opening the MAC version, please save or copy the file to a USB drive and start the file from there.
Webcasts and Podcasts
Plenaries, symposia, scientific overviews, oral abstract sessions, and themed discussions are available as webcasts and podcasts. Webcasts are also available as streaming video for the Apple iPad and iPhone.
Visit www.CROIwebcasts.org to access the CROI webcasts and podcasts. Webcasts will be available within 24 hours of the end of the relevant session.
Abstracts and Electronic Posters
- Abstracts from CROI 2017 can be viewed and downloaded in the searchable database during the conference. Abstracts and electronic posters from past CROI conferences (2014, 2015, and 2016) are available here.
- CROI 2017: Abstracts (available online in the Special Issue of Topics in Antiviral Medicine)
USB Flash Drive
Any registrant who purchased a USB flash drive with the Abstract eBook preloaded onto it will receive it in their welcome packet at registration. Abstracts can also be found in the Abstract eBook and searchable database on the CROI website after the session in which the abstract is presented.
The CROI 2017 mobile App has many features to enhance your conference experience:
- View abstracts
- Find information about speakers and other CROI attendees
- Create a personal calendar of the sessions you plan to attend
- E-mail session notes
- Receive the latest changes to the CROI program
- View electronic posters
The mobile App is compatible with iOS and Android devices. Search “CROI 2017” in your mobile device App store. Access is restricted to registered attendees only. Your log-in information and password will be provided with your registration materials.