Please note that registration is only open to authors on accepted abstracts.
Abstract disposition notices were e-mailed on November 20, 2014. If you are an author on an accepted abstract, you will receive an e-mail with a link from CROI 2015 on Friday, November 21, 2014, that will allow you to complete your registration and select your housing. The link contained within the e-mail is a personalized link for each individual abstract author (please DO NOT FORWARD this link). Authors are encouraged to complete their registration prior to December 2, 2014, when the general registration application system opens.
Conference Size: Limited to 4000 attendees
Attendance is limited to maintain an appropriate setting for scientific exchange.
Registration Fee: The registration fee for CROI 2015 is $730 US. Please be prepared to show government issued photo identification on-site in order to receive your conference badge. A $730 US replacement fee will be charged for any lost badge.
November 20, 2014: Registration and Housing Opens for Accepted Abstracts Authors
December 2, 2014: General registration opens.
January 27, 2015: Registration and housing close to all applicants. This date is subject to change if the registration limit of 4000 is reached. There is no on-site registration.
Please note: The abstract authors’ email addresses, as provided during the abstract submission process, are required to complete registration and housing.
Registration applications are reviewed and processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Upon e-mail notification that the application has been accepted, attendees will be allowed to complete their registration and housing via a secure link. Due to the high volume of applications received at the opening of registration, applications are processed every 72 hours. All approved registrants MUST book hotel reservations via the CROI housing system.
The Conference Secretariat reserves the right to disapprove or rescind the registration of any individual who does not meet the criteria set forth by the Scientific Program Committee and external reviewer teams.
Attendance is generally limited to active researchers, academics, and individuals in leadership positions in educational organizations, such as:
- Researchers actively participating in basic investigations, clinical studies, or epidemiologic research of HIV/SIV and associated complications and coinfections
- Academics who are full-time faculty and are responsible for HIV training programs
- Clinicians who have an academic appointment, teach, conduct research, or work in a major practice group that is making research contributions to the field
- Individuals in leadership positions in major HIV-related organizations (governmental or non-governmental/not-for-profit) that focus on educating healthcare practitioners and other professionals, or on educating HIV-infected communities.
Scholarships and Media
A limited number of scholarships are available for community educators, young investigators, and international delegates from resource-limited settings. A limited number of registrations are available for journalists from recognized media outlets.
- Financial analysts
- Venture capitalists
- Public relations firms
- Medical communications companies
- Tour groups or other similar groups whose attendance or travel is sponsored by industry
- Personnel employed by commercial firms whose primary roles and responsibilities are:
- nondirectorship level personnel in clinical or product development
- marketing or postmarketing outcomes research
- medical affairs
- medical or scientific liaison
- professional relations
- project or product management
- regulatory affairs
- strategic planning
Please note: Exceptions may be made for the above ineligible attendees if they are abstract authors and actively involved in research. If you have doubts or questions about your eligibility to attend, please e-mail the conference organizers at CROIinfo"at"iasusa.org with your questions.
The Conference Secretariat reserves the right to disapprove or rescind the registration or housing of any individual who does not meet the criteria set forth by the Scientific Program Committee.
Please read carefully.
- Applications will be reviewed and confirmations will be sent via email following the approval of the registration application. Registration applications will be processed within 72 hours of submission.
- Individuals are required to complete their own applications to ensure that the information is accurate and to expedite the registration process.
- No registration substitutions will be allowed. Registrants will be asked to provide government issued photo identification when picking up registration materials on-site. This policy is to ensure equal access for all participants.
- Tour groups and travel agents are not permitted to use our registration site to secure multiple registrations.
- Registration cancellations must be made in writing and e-mailed to CROIregistration"at"iasusa.org or faxed to 415-544-9401.
- If you cancel your application prior to completing the registration process and being accepted, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel after completing your registration, but prior to January 20, 2015, you will receive a refund of your registration fee less a $150 administration fee ($580 US).
If you cancel after January 20, 2015, you will not be entitled to any refund.